Saturday, September 11, 2010

9 Year After 911

9 years ago this day changed many lives.

9 years ago this day, like many others, I was changed.

I felt the need to be more useful. To make a contribution to mankind. What was I doing being an artist, creating the art that most people said it could not be done? And I was enjoying it all alone. I did not want to be alone any more.

Later on, I turned the PaintingOnWater™ into the speaking business, Making the Impossible Possible. In stead of just talking about the concept, I was able to demonstrate, with show and tell. Now, I take it another step further. I have the audience experience it, do it and sense it themselves, with the message for the Art of Being. I am not alone any more.


9 years ago this day, I was alone at the condo and felt an eerie dead silence. All phone lines were jammed. Skype and Google Voice were not available yet, back then. Let alone any form of social media connection. Unable to reach my parents in Hong Kong, I went down to talk to my doorman, Ken. Someone I can see eye to eye, through my tears. I was glad that he was there. I was not alone any more.

Just called Ken to thank him for being there, 9 years ago. I am going down to give him a hug now.

The Art of Being after 911.

What do you wish to change, consciously?

No comments:

Post a Comment